Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Account and registration problems

Moderators: earthjig, anima

anima
Site Admin
United States of America

Account and registration problems

Post by anima » Sun May 03, 2009 12:40 pm

Gaitaforum.com has had a problem with spam bots registering false accounts at the forums over the past week, I have now installed measures to tighten security and registration. Unfortunately I had to delete about 100 new registrations. It is possible that there were some real registrations in the bunch in addition to the false ones. If you have had a problem registering at the forum, found your account deleted, inactivated, or just plain non-existent, please try re-registering or contact me directly.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Jeff
The Managment....

anima
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Account and registration problems

Post by anima » Sun May 03, 2009 12:49 pm

I am trying to translate the new registration security measures into the different languages that the forum supports, could someone provide me with some translations (I need Spanish, Galego, Catalan, Valencia, French, Occitan, Portuguese, Italian, and Finnish) for the following:

'The Answer to the Anti-Bot Question you entered is incorrect, Please check your answer and try again.'

'No Anti-Bot Question Answer Entered.'

'For protection against spam, Answer the above question.'

Here is what I have for Spanish already, it it OK?
- La Respuesta a la pregunta anti-Bot que ha introducido es incorrecto, Por favor, revise su respuesta y vuelva a intentarlo.
- No hay respuesta a la pregunta anti-Bot
- Responda la pregunta formulada anteriormente con respecto a proteccion contra spam

Thanks,

Jeff
Working hard to keep this place spam free and multi-lingual :-)
The Managment....